The conference will be held on October 9-11 at the Henry B. González Convention Center in San Antonio.
Conference attendees must register for the conference before booking a hotel room.
Please follow these steps to register for the conference and reserve your hotel room:
- You will need your TML member ID to register. Visit http://members.tml.org/web/Online/MemberIDSearch.aspx to find your personal member ID. For assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Visit https://tmlconference.org/registration to register as a conference attendee using your member ID. Registration will open on July 23 at 10:00 a.m.
- After your conference registration is complete, click on “Book Hotel Now!” to reserve your hotel room. Only registered conference attendees will be able to access the hotel reservation system.
- Select a hotel from the available options, and reserve your room.
- You may register multiple attendees at one time and reserve a sleeping room for each.
- Register by August 23 to secure the “early bird” registration rate. For more details on housing, please visit the housing page of the conference website at https://tmlconference.org/housing. For conference registration prices (and the link you’ll visit when you’re ready to register), visit the registration page at https://tmlconference.org/registration.
- If you have registration questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have housing questions, please contact email@example.com.
Important Note: If you cancel your conference registration, you must also cancel your room reservation separately.