Important Note: Conference attendees must register for the conference before booking a hotel room. Visit https://tmlconference.org/registration.
Conference attendees are encouraged to register and reserve guest rooms online. Online reservations will receive immediate confirmations. Reservations made by mail will take longer to process, and reservations by telephone or fax are not accepted.
WARNING: TML has become aware of unauthorized third-party organizations contacting sponsors, attendees, and exhibitors regarding room blocks and accommodations for the TML 2019 Annual Conference and Exhibition. TML’s exclusive housing partner for 2019 Annual Conference and Exhibition is Key Bookings. If you have been contacted by any other housing organizations claiming to be affiliated with TML, please contact or forward solicitations to email@example.com.
Steps to Register and Reserve Rooms Online
(Attendees are encouraged to register and reserve guest rooms online for immediate confirmations.)
- Please use the email address of the person making the hotel reservation (not the guest) to receive a copy of their reservation by email. After checking the confirmation for accuracy, you may forward the reservation to the guest.
- Keep the registration and housing tabs open as you toggle back and forth to register and acquire housing for each person.
- A credit card is needed to guarantee each reservation and may be billed for one night’s stay at the discretion of the hotel. To find out more about individual hotel policies, please contact your confirmed hotel prior to arrival.
- An email acknowledgement (confirmation) for each reservation will be sent as the reservation is confirmed. Always review your confirmation for accuracy and keep a copy for your records.
- A modification email will be sent any time a change is made to a reservation.
- Do not use bookmarked pages from past conferences. You may be sent to a page that is no longer current.
- To ensure receipt of your hotel confirmation via email, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
- Conference hotels may assess an early departure fee for changes at or after check-in. If you need to change your stay date(s), please contact the housing department or your confirmed hotel prior to arrival to avoid penalties.
Online Troubleshooting Tips
- Reserve rooms for everyone at any TML conference hotel. We will help make changes later.
- In the unlikely event that all hotels sell out an online waiting list (TML Waiting List Hotel) will be available to enter your guest room requirements. Please list your preferred hotel in the notes section. These requests will be handle on a first come, first served basis.
- Can’t connect to register for conference? Try using another browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.
Steps to Reserve Rooms by Mail with Check Deposits
(The hotel reservation form will be available to download on July 23 at 10:00 a.m. CDT. Reservations made by mail will take longer to process and reservations by phone or fax are not accepted.)
- Find your member ID number at http:/members.tml.org/web/Online/MemberIDSearch.aspx that is required to register.
- Register online for the conference at https://tmlconference.org/registration/ with your member ID number.
- Download the hotel reservation form located at https://tmlconference.org/registration. Remember, you must register for the conference before your housing request can be processed.
- Mail your housing form and check deposit of $200 per guest room requested to the address at the bottom of the reservation form.
Mail-in Troubleshooting Tips
- Reservations by fax, phone, or email are not accepted.
- Reservations by mail must include a check deposit for each guest room reserved.
- If you have not registered for the conference, your hotel request will not be confirmed.
- Mail-in hotel reservation forms will only be accepted until August 23, 2019. After this date, you will be required to reserve rooms online.
- TML housing staff will manage conference hotel blocks until October 1. After this date, you must contact your confirmed hotel to make changes or cancel reservations.
The TML Housing Bureau must receive all cancellations in writing on or prior to August 23, 2019 to avoid penalty. Any cancellations received after August 23, 2019 will be assessed a $75 cancellation fee by the housing bureau. This fee will be charged within seven days of cancellation. In addition, cancellations received after September 16, 2019 will also be subject to a one night’s room and tax penalty by your confirmed hotel.
Assistance and Questions
- For registration assistance, please contact TML accounting at email@example.com.
- For housing assistance, please contact:
-Housing Bureau Staff: 877-205-2871 or firstname.lastname@example.org
-TML Housing Staff: email@example.com
- To modify or cancel confirmed reservations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org until October 1. After October 1, contact your confirmed hotel to modify or cancel your reservation.