TML Housing is now closed.
Please contact your confirmed hotel to make changes.
TML exhibitors and sponsors should visit TML Exhibits to secure housing that does not require conference registration.
2022 TML Annual Conference Attendee Housing Instructions
Attendee room blocks will open Tuesday, July 12 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
Remember! To reserve rooms in conference hotel blocks you must be registered.
WARNING: The official housing company for the TML Annual Conference and Exhibition is Key Bookings. This is the only official entity authorized to arrange hotel reservations for attendees. If you are contacted by any other company offering to make hotel reservations for you, we urge you not to book with them as they are not affiliated with Texas Municipal League. Please alert TML firstname.lastname@example.org if you are contacted.
Steps to Register and Reserve Rooms Online
- Review conference registration fees and hotel information prior to opening day.
- Know the member ID number for each attendee prior to opening day. ID numbers can be found here.
- On opening day, you will register for the conference by using the member ID number for each person. After each person is registered you will see a link to reserve a hotel room next to their name. Follow that link to book their hotel stay.
- Reservations made by mail, telephone, or fax are not accepted.
- If you are unable to reserve rooms online please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Hotel Choice: If you cannot book rooms in your first choice hotel, don’t worry. Book rooms in any conference hotel. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the list for another property. If you are in our system we can easily transfer your reservations as rooms become available. Hotel change requests are handled on a first come, first served basis as rooms become available.
- Important! When making multiple hotel reservations use the email address of the person making the reservations not the guest. This ensures that the appropriate person will have all the hotel arrangements for your city. For privacy and security reasons, hotel confirmations will ONLY be shared with the person whose email address is on the reservation. After checking the confirmation for accuracy, you may forward the reservation to the actual guest.
- When registering multiple people and booking their hotel rooms keep the registration and housing tabs open as you toggle back and forth to register and acquire housing for each registered person.
- A credit card is required to guarantee each reservation and may be billed for one night’s stay prior to arrival at the discretion of the hotel. To find out more about particular hotel policies, please contact housing staff at email@example.com.
- An email acknowledgement (confirmation) for each reservation will be sent as reservations are confirmed.
- Always review your confirmation for accuracy and keep a copy for your records.
- Guests will receive a modification email each time a change is made to a reservation.
- Do not use bookmarked pages from past conferences. You may be sent to a page that is no longer current.
- Hotels may charge early departure fees for changes at or after check-in. If you only need to change your stay date(s), please contact the housing department prior to September 12 to avoid penalties onsite.
- In the unlikely event that all conference hotels sell out an online waiting list (TML Waiting List Hotel) will be available to reserve rooms just like a formal reservation. These reservations will be handled on a first come, first served basis as hotels become available. Everyone on the waiting list will be served.
- Important! Your waiting list reservation is an actual reservation. It is your responsibility to cancel your waiting list reservation if you no longer need assistance. If you do not cancel you will be automatically placed in the next available TML Conference hotel and cancellation charges will apply. To cancel your waiting list hotel reservation email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arriving late? Call your confirmed hotel one week prior to arrival to let them know your arrival time or your reservation may be cancelled.
- Can’t connect to register for conference? Try using another browser such as Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.
- Set spam filters to accept emails from the TML Housing Bureau <email@example.com> to receive email confirmations.
The TML Housing Bureau must receive all cancellations in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or prior to August 25, 2022 to avoid penalty. Cancellations received after August 25 will be assessed a $75 cancellation fee by the housing bureau. This fee will be charged within seven days of cancellation. In addition, cancellations received after September 12, 2022 will also be subject to a one night’s room and tax penalty by your confirmed hotel.
Online Waiting List Hotel
On the waitlist? TML will work to accommodate your request for rooms as adjustments to the housing block are made. Please be patient as our team navigates housing inventory to find the best match for your requested dates.
Reservations in the TML Waitlist Hotel should be treated as formal hotel reservations, and cancelled immediately if the reservation is no longer needed. Cancellation fees will apply to TML Waitlist Hotel reservations if rooms are not cancelled by August 25.
Assistance and Questions
- Email requests receive faster service.
- For conference registration assistance, please contact TML accounting staff at email@example.com.
- For housing assistance, please contact:
o Housing Bureau Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
o TML Housing Staff: email@example.com
- To modify or cancel confirmed reservations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.