Post Conference Forms
Conference CEU Form
Hometown News Release
Handouts will be posted here next to the session titles as we receive them. They will also be uploaded to the conference app. Please check back frequently for additional handouts.
Wednesday, October 9
- Village of The Hills – Stay or Play?
- 10-Minute Walk to a Park for Everyone
- Develop a Cyber Security Awareness Culture in Your Town or City
- Overview of Debt Financing Options
- What Did Amazon Have To Do With Planning?
- How to Manage an Environmental Crisis
- Cybersecurity Update and Required Training
- Senate Bill 2 Passed. What Now?
- Libraries and Your City: Build Strong Communities
- Pavement Data Collection, Rating History, and Management
Thursday, October 10
- Reframing Workplace Behavior
- Construction Issues from the 86th Legislature
- Preparing for the 2020 Census: How Cities Can Work Toward a Complete Count
- Best Practices for Hiring a City Manager for Small Cities
- Race and Equity: How Your City Can Implement Targeted Strategies to
- Improve Outcomes
- Public Finance: A Primer for Non-Finance Officials and Managers
- Can We Manage Healthcare Costs Within a 3.5% Trend?
- Legal Q&A
- Avoiding Leadership Traps in a New Position
- Councils, Courts, and Cities – C3 of Texas
- When is a Conversation Criminal? Open Meetings, Constitutionally-
- Protected Free Speech, and The New Law on Walking Quorums
- Legislative Update
- First Responder Mental Health: PTSD Issues & Public Safety
- Communication and Marketing on a Budget
Friday, October 11
- Elevating Trust in Local Government
- Get Social
- Your City’s Legal Counsel: Working with Your Lawyers
- New Trends in Workers’ Compensation